The Pregnancy Guide For Men
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Are you finding it hard to tell whether you’re excited or just scared pantsless?
Of course, you’re excited, but still, what the heck are you supposed to do now?
Relax, and take a deep breath — all dads have been in your same shoes once before.
Finding out that you’re going to be a dad is one of the most rewarding moments in life, but yes, it certainly comes with a lot of questions and concerns.
But the good news is that you’re not alone!
And the even better news is that all the information you're ever going to need already exists.
The crazy moments you could never see coming… well, now you can prepare for them.
The emotional roller coaster your significant other is about to take you on — we’re going to put you in the driver’s seat.
Those 10 million thoughts bouncing around in your head — it’s time to put some structure to it all and relax into a well-organized plan of attack.
This doesn't have to be a stressful and confusing time in your life. In fact, it shouldn’t be.
With these powerful insights and knowledge from fathers around the world, you’ll soon find yourself feeling prepared and ready for your new best friend to enter this beautiful world.
Set that confusion aside and step into a position of personal empowerment, knowing that no matter what comes your way, you’re going to be ready for it.
In The Pregnancy Guide For Men, you’ll discover:
- How to navigate everything that is expected of you — without feeling overwhelmed and like you’re losing it
- The biggest challenges you’re going to face during pregnancy — and simple (but effective) ways to overcome them
- Month by month guidance — from the pregnancy test to when she’s in that hospital bed, ensure that you never miss a beat
- Why you need to have a birth plan — and how you can lead the way into setting one up successfully
- A deeper look into how your significant other will feel throughout each stage of the process so you can help her through her emotional storms
- The pros and cons of finding out your baby’s sex beforehand — and how either stance will bring your family a ton of joy
- What you need to do before labor is induced that’ll make everyone's life so much easier
… and much more!
Whether her pregnancy caught you by surprise or you’ve been anticipating it, now is the time for you to step it up.
With this awareness and step-by-step guidance, you’re going to find yourself prepared and ready for whatever parenthood throws your way.